Tuesday, July 19, 2016

New mother in the house!

Hey friends, It's been what? a year? The time flew by and I had no time to write here. Or maybe I did but I'm just an exceptional procrastinator and maybe, just maybe I've lacked a bit of motivation.

So much for keeping everyone updated on my pregnancy. 
I'll tell you what, let me summarize my 9 months of carrying a child right quick.
FAT
HUNGRY
UNCOMFORTABLE
I think that about sums it up. Really though, It's hard to believe that there are real live women out there that enjoy walking around with an extra 50 lbs around their waist. I personally wanted to lock myself up at home and only come out after I popped out the baby.

Yes, I know, I was HUGE! People asked me if I was having twins. But nope, It was just a beautiful, 
9.7 lbs, 21 inches long baby BOY!

Benjamin, the cutest baby in the whole entire world!

I'm serious, just take a look. 

Told ya! Now don't you worry, I won't dare deprive anyone of this cuteness again, I'll be consistently posting pictures of his adorable soon to be 6 months self.



Have a great day!


Love, 
Camylla

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top