Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

Didn't think I'd be back did you? Well here I am, surprising not only you but myself.
As much as I'd like to tell you that being a mother is a super glamorous job, it's not. My life now revolves around a little chubby human which means, I have little to no time for myself. Today is one of those days that I had no Camylla time. It is now 12am and I finally squeezed some time in to write this post, but let me just tell you that this is cutting from my sleep time so forgive me if this post ain't all that, I'm fighting sleep here!

You know what sucks more than no sleep and no Camylla time? It's called post baby weight! Now that's a b%&$h to get rid of. Eating healthy is not my forte, It's so inconvenient and time consuming, it's much easier to be unhealthy. But I know, my body is a holy temple and I must take care of it, not to mention that if I ever want to fit into my old clothes again I better drop the carbs real quick. In my attempt to lose some weight I began to put more effort into making healthy choices, you know like no soda, juice, white carbs, processed sugar etc... It is sooo hard! I'm a BIG dessert gal, I love my chocolate and I refuse to end our relationship. So I'm on a hunt for healthy desserts, as I find them I shall try them out and share with you guys here, you're welcome :)

This skinny, banana chocolate muffin is sooo delicious and the easiest thing to make.
Totally approved by this busy chocoholic momma over here.


I might have gone a little overboard on the chocolate lol




print recipe

Skinny Banana Chocolate Muffin
Easiest healthy muffin you will ever make!
Ingredients
  • 2 cups Plain greek yogurt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups old fashioned oats
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate
Instructions
Preheat the oven to 390F Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth (with the exception of the chocolate)fold in the chocolatepour the batter in your cupcake linersplace it in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 12 muffins



It's as easy as 1,2,3 folks. 

I hope you enjoy this yummy and healthy recipe, I know I did. Oh and wish me luck on this journey to healthiness, I have a feeling it's going to be a bumpy ride.



Have a great day!

Love, 
Camylla

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top